Canada has different levels of government – federal, provincial, and municipal – each with a separate area of authority, and different roles and responsibilities. My office is here to help you with issues under provincial jurisdiction, but if your problem requires assistance from a different level of government we are more than happy to help guide you in the right direction.

The MPP constituency office in Kitchener South – Hespeler is meant to provide help to residents of KSH who are having problems with provincial agencies or who have questions about the way their provincial government works.

Any Kitchener South – Hespeler constituent can call, write, or email the office about a problem with a provincial agency. The problems we help with range from routine to complex. We can assist you with communication problems and paperwork glitches, or we can bring your problem to the attention of the appropriate government ministry.

The following is a list of some of the many provincial areas in which we can offer you assistance:

  • Consumer Protection inquiries
  • Commissioner for taking affidavits
  • Family Responsibility Office inquiries
  • Health care issues
    • Northern Travel Grant
    • Trillium Drug Program
  • Hydro ONE inquiries
  • MTO inquiries
  • ODSP and Ontario Works (OW) inquiries
  • OSAP inquiries
  • Skilled Trades Portal Inquiries
  • Preparation and distribution of petitions for the Ontario Legislature
  • The creation of petitions to be presented to the legislature
  • Letters to ministers
  • Visits to the legislature and seating in the member’s gallery of the House
  • Information about the wonderful Legislative Page Program
  • Service Ontario and the Office of the Registrar inquiries
    • Birth certificates
    • License applications
    • Change of Name
  • The Workplace Safety & Insurance Act governs the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB).
    • Note – The Act requires that any person acting as a representative for an injured worker be either: a lawyer, a paralegal, a representative of a trade union, or a member of the Office of the Worker Advisor. Although my office is exempt from this provision, my staff are not properly trained to represent workers, my team may be able to assist you with finding the representation you deserve.
    • Visit the WSIB Ontario website for more information about WSIB

I’m also happy to provide greetings to events, certificates of achievement or recognition for individuals and organizations, and celebratory messages for milestone birthdays and anniversaries, or help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.

Affidavits and Declarations

We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact our office to make an appointment.


If you are hosting a community event and would like me to attend, please feel free to contact my office with the details.